CADISON® Project Engineer - Engineering Tool for Project Office
CADISON® Project-Engineer is a comprehensive solution for Planning Work Structures, Project Costing, Project Set-up & Access Rights, Project Status Reviews and Project Finalization. It is a non-CAD module, which enable project leaders to plan, create and monitor the project data without CAD/Graphical software. It provides ability to create the project work breakdown structure (for different disciplines) in tree format helps in division of a project into smaller, deliverable-oriented components to organize the team's work into manageable sections.
- Project grouping/structuring with plant areas, drawings and documents in ‘document / folder groups’ in a hierarchical manner (Parent-Child Relationship of objects)
- Tree Structure with user-friendly interface
- BOM & Reports generation for various document groups (without going to CAD/Graphical software)
- Import/Export Data from Excel/csv format
- Built-in calculation module for price calculation (assigning list prices, factors, discounts rates, etc.)
- Generate cost reports and proposals and automatic updates of Costing reports based on changes done at the project/object level
- Direct access to Cost Information through bi-directional interface with ERP (if desired)
- Asset Information Management (for maintenance)
- Project Setup and User access management
- Built-in Cost Estimator for project costing
- Built-in ‘Logic Analyzer’ for pre-defined quality checks
- Effective Project Monitoring with revision, workflow management, task container
- ‘Mass Update’ feature for efficient change management
- Integrated Report Generator with customization/configuration capability
- Define and manage plant objects (Assets) and attributes by defining your own tagging or industry standard tagging convention
- CADISON CATLOG CONTROL – Updated catalog data with reference to old catalog automatically.
Ashutosh Ojha - Sr. Tech Consultant Currently working as a Sr. Technical Consultant for CADISON and Visio PID Process Designer (ITandFactory owned IP’s).
His previous experience with Bentley Systems as a Technical Consultant and KLG SYSTEL LTD. as a Senior Application Engineer (CES) and Technical Specialist bring affluent knowledge for CAESAR-II (for Pipe Stress Analysis) & CADWorx Plant Pro (for 3-D Plant Design).
Register now or get in touch with us for more information (connect details available below).